Monthly Casino Bonuses
Monthly casino bonuses are great to have if you are searching for a bonus to play this month that isn't the signup bonus. Most monthly bonuses are simply match bonuses and can range from 25% and exceed 100%.
|Casino||Bonus Name / Bonus Type||Bonus Code||Time Left|
20% Monthly Reload Bonus
When depositing a minimum of $25 weekly, you'll get a 20% reload bonus, up to $500 when you use the relevant bonus code for every month, which is $2,000 monthly!
Terms and Conditions Apply.
Vegas Rush Casino
150% No Rules Bonus
Get a 150% no rules bonus on a deposit of $50 or more!
Use the bonus code: RUSH150
Terms and Conditions Apply.
Monthly Casino Bonuses are one of the best options for players that are currently looking for an amazing bonus at a casino after they have already claimed the Welcome bonus offer. Monthly bonuses are match offers that can range from 25% of a determined amount and, they can even exceed the 100%.
Monthly bonuses are a great way to start each month with the right foot, replace some of the lost money of the previous month or just a way of getting a little extra bankroll at the start of each new month, because, yes, you can claim this bonuses once a moth as long as the bonus is available.
Here at Casino Bonuses Now you can find the most complete list and information regarding monthly casino bonuses, with this list you can keep updated with the latest offers so you won’t miss a great deal again and you will also have the chance to compare the best options available so you can choose the one that suits the best to your gaming style.
What are Monthly Casino Bonuses?
These type of bonuses qualify for an elder discount as they are probably one of the oldest varieties of deposit bonuses that where created. Even though they are really old, they are still really popular amongst casinos, being so that it is very difficult to find a casino without at least one of these bonuses available.
There was a time where this bonuses where the main reason for a player to join a certain casino, and the reasons where simple, once you claim the welcome bonus at a casino you will want a reason (apart from the games you can play) to come back to the casino and play some more. This bonus also work as an incentive for players to start the month with some extra cash to play or in other cases (like monthly cashback bonuses) these monthly bonuses represent a way of recovering from the past month’s loses.
Monthly bonuses are a type of deposit bonus that applies to the first deposit made during the calendar month, this means that you will not necessarily must made a deposit on the very first day of each month in order to claim them, a monthly bonus is one that you can only claim once a month when you made the very first deposit on that said month.
Monthly Casino Bonuses, how do they work?
Monthly Casino bonuses are usually represented with a percentage and a maximum bonus amount, for example, you could get a 100% monthly bonus up to $100 with a minimum deposit of $20, in order to understand how this bonuses work let’s use an example:
Imagine that you just paid the minimum amount to claim the bonus ($20) the 100% of the bonus means that if you deposited $20 you will get a 100% of that deposit additional, this means that you will get an additional $20, so you will play using $40 instead of just $20.
On the other case you can make a deposit using the maximum amount of the bonus ($100 on this example) and get a 100% of that amount, that is to say, you will have $200 to play instead of $100. The “maximum” amount of a bonus only represent the total amount of money that you can receive from a certain bonus, this does not limit the amount that you can deposit in order to claim the bonus; in other words, if you deposit $150 you will only get $100 from the bonus; if you deposit less than the minimum required you will not be eligible for the bonus.
Wagering Requirements for Monthly Bonuses
Every bonus (excluding no deposit bonuses and free play bonuses) will come with a wagering requirement of some sort. Wagering requirements depends solely on the casino’s Terms and Conditions, being this that wagering requirements usually varies from a casino to another; usually wagering requirements rank between 30% and 40%.
But, what are these “wagering requirements”? Simple: they are a percentage added to the bonus amount received that must be wagered inside the casino before making any withdrawal. Some wagering requirements include not only the bonus amount but the deposit amount too, this is often marked as: wagering requirements X30 bonus plus deposit or “b+d” as it can also be shown.
Some casinos include wagering requirements that will not carry to the next month, meaning that if a players fails to meet the wagering requirements on the month that he/she claimed the bonus, the player will miss the chance to het that bonus money converted into real money; however this kind of wagering requirement clause is very rare to find.
The most common thing to find at a casino is that the wagering requirements can be carried over to the next month, giving the players more chance to convert that bonus money into real money that can be cashed out once the wagering requirements are fulfilled.
Needless to say you should be careful with the casino’s terms and conditions and you must read them before claiming any bonus, or, you can simply come to Casino Bonuses Now and read our reviews about casinos and their bonuses and safe a lot of time while you get the most important information about everything you want to know.
Types of Monthly Bonus: Cashable, Cashback, Match and Sticky.
There are four main types of monthly bonuses, all of them will be explained below:
- Cashable bonuses: This kind of bonuses let you keep the bonus money once you have completed the wagering requirements imposed by the casino. Most of the monthly bonuses (and bonuses in general) are cashable unless specified by the casino.
- Cashback Bonuses: bonuses that are marked as cashback will give you a percentage amount back of your total month loses. These are one of the most common types of monthly casino bonuses available and they are often a part of a VIP program or a loyalty rewards program.
- Match Bonuses: a match bonus is a type of deposit bonus that gives you a specific percentage of money additional to the first deposit that you make on the current month. The percentages can range from a 25% to over 100%
- Sticky Bonuses: this are the other version of cashable bonuses also known as “non-cashable” bonuses, as it name implies this bonus will let you wager them and keep the winnings but you will not be able to keep the bonus money received. This is a very strange kind of bonus to find yet it is not impossible.
Top 7 Casinos that offer Monthly Casino Bonuses
Below we present a list with that we thing are the best monthly casino bonus offered by casinos at the moment of this review. The list does not represent any hierarchical order; it is only a recompilation of the best bonuses.
- Vegas Rush Casino: 150% no rules bonus. The minimum deposit required is $50 and you must use the promotional code RUSH150.
- Europa Casino: 100% match bonus up to €100. Only available for your first year on the casino. The promotional code for this bonus is XM5YTB3.
- Fortune Jack Casino: 20% monthly cashback bonus. No wagering requirements.
- Casino Cruise: 50% monthly bonus up to £100. Minimum deposit required of £10. X40 wagering requirements.
- Crypto Thrills Casino: 20% monthly cashback bonus. No wagering requirements.
- Global live casino: 50% bonus up to €300. Minimum deposit €100. The promotional code required to claim this bonus is GLC20.
- Golden Euro Casino: 100% bonus up to €200. Minimum deposit of €20 required. X30 wagering requirements (bonus + deposit).
If you want to keep up with the latest news, reviews, bonuses, promotions, tournaments and many more we encourage you to follow Casino Bonuses Now in our social Media via Facebook or Twitter, or, you can also join our newsletter so you won’t lose a great-deal ever again.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why are monthly bonuses not as popular anymore?
Back in the early 2000s, monthly casino bonuses were all the craze with casino players. These bonuses stood out and players waited every month to get a bonus. That said, today there are hundreds of decent casinos that are worth playing at and players are have less patience. Players are now bombarded with all types of offers and players don't keep the same loyalty towards casinos as they once did. Simply put, if you are loyal, you'll get many VIP bonuses and you won't have to wait once a month to get them either.