PayPal Deposit & Withdrawal Options at Online Casinos
PayPal is one of the top eWallets in the world so it is natural casino players want to know which online casinos take PayPal for depositing and withdrawing. It is the oldest online payment companies that is still used nowadays.
Top casinos related to this payment method
PayPal is one of the fastest, safest, and easiest ways of making online payments instantly. These kinds of payment methods are great for online casinos as a lot of players don’t want to leave their credit or debit card information and bank transfers, on almost every occasion, take too long.
PayPal is a great way of either making a deposit or withdrawing your winnings from an online casino however, despite this method being effective and really safe, not all casinos take PayPal as a valid payment method; This happens for two reasons: the first one is the companies’ high standards, which allow only the most reputable companies (and casinos) to be associated to PayPal and offer their services.
This means that, if you are part of a casino that accepts PayPal, you can be sure that the casino is high quality and a very responsible company. The second reason is that some countries (like the US) have very strong regulatory laws that impede PayPal from being used in casinos that do not have the license to offer their services to US players; however, there are some casinos in the US that do accept PayPal as a payment method.
On the other hand, as we already mentioned, PayPal is one of the industry’s giants. Every year they improve their security systems and policies in order to make the platform 100% secure (and it is been working really well).
On this page you will find the best casinos that do accept PayPal that we recommend, if you wish to know more about a particular casino, please, visit our “casinos” section at the top of this site, there you will find a huge list of casino reviews with a lot of detailed information about what they have to offer you as a player.
Why Use PayPal to Fund Your Online Casino Account?
As we have already mentioned, PayPal is a very fast, secure, and easy way to make a deposit or a withdrawal from a casino, especially if you don’t want to leave your card information on the site. Here on Casino Bonuses Now you will find a list of what we think are the best reasons to use PayPal and some of the cons of using it as a payment method as well:
- No Fees: Most of the casinos that take PayPal as a payment method don’t have a transaction fee that applies to payments using this method, so, this is a great way to maintain your winnings intact.
- PayPal is about speed: like most eWallets, transactions using PayPal only take very few minutes (almost all of the time they are instant), and in the worst-case scenario a transaction could take a couple of hours, but nothing compared to using a credit card (usually 1 to 3 business days) or doing a wire transfer (from 5 to 8 business days).
- Easy to use, easy to pay: PayPal’s interface is very user-friendly and really fast.
- Privacy is assured: Casinos won’t be able to see your banking information.
- Safety is a priority: as mentioned before, PayPal is very strict when it comes to security, they have advanced encrypted and protection standards.
- Available everywhere: PayPal’s platforms can be used on almost every device (desktops, phones, and tablets).
- High Reputation: PayPal is currently one of the most used eWallets worldwide.
As previously mentioned we will also present you the (very few) cons of using PayPal as a deposit or withdrawal method:
- Casino Restriction: Not every casino out there will accept PayPal as a valid payment method, yet, a lot of casinos take it.
- Country Restriction: As mentioned earlier, some countries like, for example, the United States have very strict laws against casinos using PayPal as a payment method.
- Withdrawal fees: Even though these are very rare, some casinos do impose withdrawal fees while using PayPal as a payment method.
Remember that if you want to stay up to date with the latest news, casino reviews, new casinos, bonuses, promotions, tournaments, and more you can follow Casino Bonuses Now on Facebook or you can sign up for our newsletter.
Choose a recommended Casinos and start playing with PayPal a secure means to pay at online casinos
Exclusive105 Free Spinsx40 Wagering60$ Max Cashout
Exclusive60 Free Spinsx60 Wagering$100 Max Cashout
Up To $1200 + 150 FSx40 Wagering60$ Max Cashout
Exclusive50 Free Spinsx40 Wagering60$ Max Cashout
70 Free Spinsx40 Wagering60$ Max Cashout
Exclusive$25 Free Chipx40 Wagering60$ Max Cashout
Exclusive$100 For Deposit $25x40 Wagering60$ Max Cashout
Sun Palace Casino5.2 /10User Rating95% Payout %
Drake Casino9.5 /10User Rating95% Payout %
Hell Spin8.0 /10User Rating98% Payout %
Lucky Elf8.1 /10User Rating97% Payout %
Highway Casino8.0 /10User Rating95% Payout %
Planet 7 Casino7.1 /10User Rating94% Payout %
Slots Capital Casino8.9 /10User Rating95% Payout %