Revenue Share (BetOnline.ag, Sports Betting, Tiger Gaming)
- $0-$7500 Net Revenue - 20% Revenue Share Commission
- $7501-$15000 Net Revenue- 25% Revenue Share Commission
- $15001-$25000 Net Revenue - 30% Revenue Share Commission
- $25001+ Net Revenue - 35% Revenue Share Commission
Revenue Share (Wild Casino, Super Slots)
- $0-$10,000 Net Revenue - 25% Revenue Share Commission
- $10,001-$25,000 Net Revenue - 30% Revenue Share Commission
- $25,001-$40,000 Net Revenue - 35% Revenue Share Commission
- $40,001-$50,000 Net Revenue - 40% Revenue Share Commission
- $50,001+ Net Revenue - 45% Revenue Share Commission
Available. Case-by-case basis. An affiliate must contact support after becoming a member of the affiliate program to apply for a CPA deal.
Fixed 5% of sub-affiliates’ earnings.
*If an affiliate has less than 3 RMP (real money players) in 6 months, it will receive a 10% Revenue Share Commission (applies to all brands).
Affiliate Payment Methods:
- Player account
- Nucleus Gaming
- Sports Betting
- Tiger Gaming
- Wild Casino
- Super Slots
Once you have successfully created an account at Commission Kings, you will earn the right to promote all of their sports betting and online casino brands. Then you can access your affiliate account where you will find several marketing and promotional tools in your dashboard.
These marketing tools include logos, banners, links, mailers, and even social media designs; each of these tools come with the affiliate’s unique tracking code. If you ever need a personalized tool, you can always ask your affiliate manager for it.
Also, you will find useful information at your dashboard including your progress inside the affiliate program, along with the user’s interactions with your marketing tools. This data will be available in real-time thanks to this affiliate program monitoring and reporting system.
CommissionKings Casino Data
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the program have a negative carryover policy?
Sadly, yes, there is a negative carryover policy on this program.
Can I receive payments via Bitcoin?
Yes, you will be able to receive your payments via bitcoin.
Are there CPA plans available?
Yes, you will be able to negotiate a CPA plan with one of the account managers.
Is there a sub-affiliate plan available?
Yes, you can get 5% on sub-affiliate commissions.