This game is fun to play, and it comes at a slow pace, so people of an older age usually enjoy this game, we recommend it for all kinds of players. Winnings will depend on each online casino, but the house edge is usually from 3% to 35%.
Playing this game can be relaxing and stress-free compared to other competitive games such as Poker or Blackjack because this game is based completely on your luck and not on your skills.
It is impossible to cheat in this game since all outcomes are generated by a machine or by a computer with random number generator software, however, it is always a good idea to learn about the online casino site where you play.
Keno Quick History
Keno originated in China. Some people say that this game is more than 2,000 years old and others even say that this game was used to collect public funds to help build the Great Wall of China.
When Chinese immigrants came to the western part of the United States they also brought their culture, their food, and the game. This game was slowly introduced into America and gained popularity through the years to the point that almost all American lotteries, casinos, and online casino sites offer this game.
Tips when playing Keno Online
Before you dive into keno at new online casinos and other gambling sites we recommend the following:
- Know the online casino: You should always read casino reviews, player reviews, forums, or blogs where they talk about the casinos or the place in which you will be playing you should learn everything about the reputation of the gambling site to know if they are for real or if they are shady.
- Licensed gambling sites: You should look for online casinos that have a gambling license, This does not necessarily mean that they are 100% legit and honest, but it is a good start due to the casino having to pass lots of regulations to offer their services.
- Paytables and rules of the house: Every casino, and other kinds of establishment that offers Keno will have its paytable, meaning that you will have to learn in advance all about the paytable. We recommend you read the small letters behind the cards since all houses have their own rules too.
- For free first: If you are new to the game or if you know how to play the game, but you have not played it in a while, we recommend you to play for free first, and then when you get a hold of the game, play it for real money. Use online casinos, no deposit bonuses to play.
- Choose the perfect site: After you have done your research and read all the casino reviews. Try to choose the best trustworthy casino with better payouts.
- Keno Results: There are many types of keno games, they may have different drawing methods, paytables, prize amounts, and other rules that you should know in advance.
- Pick a few numbers: You should not bet lots of money on lots of numbers, instead, you should choose between 4 and 8 keno numbers again keeping in mind the paytables, if you pick lots of numbers and make huge bets, you will lose lots of money.
- Enjoy the game: This game is all about the fun and all about how lucky you are, you can’t plan a strategy to win or anything like that since all outcomes are random.
- Play responsibly: If you feel that you are losing a lot of money, making a lot of deposits in a single day or a week, and you feel that it is not fun anymore, then you should probably take a break and stop playing for a while, remember this game is all about the luck and sadly sometimes you will have an unlucky streak.
There are many online tips and strategies that other online players recommend such as recognizing a pattern in the numbers, do not pay attention, it is impossible to cheat or have a strategy because all outcomes are based on a random number generator software, sometimes you will see repeated numbers again, but that is just random.
Keno and Keno lottery is a fun and easy game to play, as we said before it is only about how lucky you are and the excitement of numbers forming your paytable, nevertheless, if you are more into competitive games or if you want to spice things up try other casino games such as poker, blackjack, and slots. We invite you to check out our games sections.
It is always a good idea to have a budget on how much you are willing to spend per day on games and stick to that budget and you will have fun.
Keno Bonuses at Online Casinos
In case you have never played keno, then you should know that there are casino bonuses available to both new and existing players. There are a few different kinds of online casino bonuses that you can use. There is a no-deposit bonus which is a risk-free bonus, and you can also get a welcome bonus. These two bonuses are for first-time players thereafter you can get a match bonus and reload bonuses. You need to read the terms and conditions of the bonus.
How to Play Online Keno
To play the game you have a grid featuring numbers 1 to 80 and you can select 1 number up to a maximum of 15 numbers. There are other variations such as Vegas Jackpot keno where you can select numbers from 1 to 10. 20 balls are randomly selected to fill up the 80-number grid and your numbers are matched up.
A pay table is used to calculate how much the player has won for that betting round. The number of matches you get is called a catch so the more catches you get the larger your payout will be. If you select 10 numbers and catch all of them then you will have won the largest jackpot for 10 numbers. For regular Keno selecting 15 numbers or balls, the largest payout for getting all 15 numbers matched is a 10,000 coin jackpot.
Keno is a fairly high-variance game where you are either going to win big or lose big. It is tough getting all of the numbers to match but that is what players play for, the big win.
Online Keno Real Money
Before we go into details, we would like to highlight the fact that there are many different versions of this game. On top of that, it comes with both offline and online versions. Obviously, in the recent period, more people are playing keno online. Regardless of the version you select, you will always have to get a ticket to play.
In most cases, Keno boards come with 80 numbers. The basic objective of every player is to guess as many numbers as they can from the twenty numbers that will be drawn. Of course, the numbers are represented by balls which are displayed next to the board. This ball draw will determine your prize in case you’ve won something. When it comes to online keno, the software picks the numbers at random and the players predict 1 to 10 numbers. Whenever a player’s number matches some of the drawn numbers, that’s a “hit”. These instructions may seem a little bit complex, but once you start playing you will realize how simple keno is.
Payouts on Keno
What’s important to remember is that the payout in this game is closely related to the size of your bet. The potential payouts are highlighted on the main screen. Every player is free to choose as many numbers as they want as long as they are selecting between one and ten numbers.
If you do some research, you will probably find a few strategies developed for online keno players. However, many experts agree that there are no specific strategies for this game that can help you. These strategies will help you with your bankroll and bet sizes. Let’s not forget that this is a game of chance and as such, no one can master it. But, what’s known for sure is that selecting the place where you want to play keno can affect your gaming experience.
Players should pick reputable online casinos where they can play this game. By reputable, we mean a site with a good record, official licenses, and positive casino reviews.
We at Casino Bonuses Now have vetted the best and most trusted online casinos for you to play keno.