What if I said you could get 159 free spins without having to make a single deposit?
Looking for no deposit-free spins? How about trying your luck claiming 159 free spins, with no deposit, played across 7 fine online casinos? Well, now you can and just claim from the list below.
Just a special note that some casinos don’t accept players from every country so if you get stuck, check out these 3 important pages
159 free spins: 7 amazing casinos
- 77 free spins at Intertops Casino – bonus code MIGHTYSPINS – Intertops Casino review
- 22 free spins at Slot Planet – Slot Planet review
- 20 free spins at Greenspin Casino – Greenspin Casino review
- 10 bonus spins at Casilando – Casilando review
- 10 free spins at N1 Casino – N1 Casino review
- 10 free spins at Royal Panda – Royal Panda review
- 10 free spins at Trada Casino – Trada Casino review
- 20 free spins at BitStarz – BitStarz review
How do free spins bonuses work?
Free spins, believe it or not, come in many forms and it can be a little complicated with the terminology and the rules but let’s explain them one by one. Most of the time, free spins are meant to attract new players to the casino. If you have signed up to a casino and have made a deposit, they might offer you free spins for your birthday or various promotions and could depend on your VIP level. So as much fun as it is claiming new bonuses for your first time, you can expect to see more of these bonuses for regular players.
Types of free spins bonuses
- Free spins with no deposit needed: yes you read this right. You get these free spins usually when you signup to the casino as a new player. Often they’ll be for small amounts like 5, 10 or 25 free spins.
- Free spins no wagering: some players hate bonuses because they come with wagering requirements and they can really put a snag in your game. No wagering means once you get the free spins, you play them and whatever you win, you’re free to spend however you wish or withdraw if you have a large enough balance
- Free spins deposit required: aha so there is a catch! If you see a casino offering 50, 100, 200 or even 300 free spins, usually that means you’ll have to make a deposit to claim some of all of these.
- Bonus spins or extra spins: ok wtf is this? If you see a casino use this terminology, it definitely means the free spins are most likely ones where you have to deposit to claim but that isn’t always the case. You see, some casinos got in trouble by the UK government for constantly promoting 100 free spins as such but players got pissed off they had to make a deposit, thus making them not free. So bonus or extra spins are like regular free spins with a deposit required.
How much money can you win on free spins bonuses?
If you were awarded 100 free spins, you can expect to win anything from as small as $1 and to win all the way as high as $500. You might be better off playing no deposit bonuses or with signup bonuses or exclusive bonuses but free spins are still fun nonetheless.
Terms and conditions of free spins
Quite often you’ll see something like this: you gotta wager your winnings a set amount before you can withdraw. So for example if you had to wager your winnings 50 times and you won $400 on your free spins, you’d then be set needing to wager $2000 before you can withdraw those winnings. That sounds kinda shitty but keep in mind, you could win even more and you’d really be laughing at the casino over that.
Where can I find more free spins bonuses?
We have a page that has hundreds of free spins bonuses. Just be sure to note the different types of offers like free spins no deposit or free spins no wagering. They really are not all the time.
When in doubt, ask live chat for help
Sometimes you’ll struggle to find out how you claim your free spins. Maybe 25% of the time, you might have to ask live chat for help. Often they’ll be able to claim the bonus for you or they’ll tell you which page you can do this.
I’m a new casino player, how do I get started?
Just follow these steps for any online casino. They are not all made the same but they more or less operate in a similar manner.
- Signup through this website as sometimes you’ll get exclusive bonuses that you can’t get anywhere else!
- What information to provide: you should expect to give your name, email, phone, and mailing address to the casino along with your gender and date of birth. Why does the casino need this stuff? Most casinos need to assure you are of legal age to gamble in your country or jurisdiction. Also, they want to prevent fraud from happening.
- Claim your bonuses: free spins with no deposit means you’ll get them automatically or you might have to add a bonus code.
- Depositing at a casino: you can use any payment method that makes sense to you whether PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Bitcoin or even local banking like Interac for Canadians for example.
- Cashing out winnings: expect a casino to ask for proof of identity and proof of address in this process. If you have it ready then it will speed up the withdrawal process so be sure to have these scanned and ready. It is standard across almost all casinos to ask for proof of identity and your mailing address.
Other articles of interest
What about no deposit bonuses?
Check out this article we wrote where you can get some amazing no-deposit bonuses.
Earn $97 in no deposit bonuses!