If you are currently looking for the best online baccarat information and details, this page is the perfect place for you. You will find the most complete information about this amazing online casino game, how to play baccarat at the best online casinos, and the best bonuses.
Many real money online casinos offer bonuses and promotions that are directed to slot games, These bonuses also may exclude table games such as baccarat here you will find the best bonuses that are eligible for baccarat such as a no deposit, match bonus, and a reload bonus.
The casino game is available in several versions, including a “free” version where you can try the game using fun money, of course, you can always jump right into the action and play the game using real money at real money casinos.
Why Online Players Love Baccarat
If you are one of those players who are looking for a game that doesn’t have a thousand rules, complicated side bets, and different hand values that you must memorize, then online baccarat for real money is a perfect game for someone like you. This game is great for players of all levels as their main rules are fun and simple to follow.
Baccarat is also a game that has a very limited amount of decision-making as the result of the game is already predetermined in a certain way. The only special skills that you need in order to play (and enjoy) this game are the ability to count to 9 and the capacity to know and remember the three bets available in this game.
Some interesting facts about the game are:
- Baccarat is a game with simple rules that involve a low amount of decision-making.
- The goal of the game is to get as close as possible to nine.
- Bettors can choose to bet on the player or on the banker to win.
- Online baccarat is a game frequented by high rollers.
Baccarat Hand and Card Values
Every card in this game is worth its face value except for aces (which are worth one) and picture cards (which are worth zero). When you count the value of the cards in your hand, only single-digit numbers are possible, so, after a nine (total) would come a zero, then a one, a two a three, etc. In other words, if you have a three and then you get dealt a 9, your total would be two (2); if you had a 6 in your hand and you were dealt a 9, your total would be 5.
An easy trick to remember this rule is to simply remove the tens place from any two-digit number, if you apply this trick you will get these results (according to the previous examples)
12=2, 15=5. If you ever get confused, you could also try to remember the following values for each card.
- Aces: will always count as one (1).
- Numerical cards: will always be equal to their face value (from 2 to 9).
- Suits: such as hearts, diamonds, clubs, and spades, are irrelevant when counting card values.
- Face or picture cards: such as the queen, king, or joker, and 10’s count as 0.
Online Baccarat Tips and Tricks
If the player is dealt an 8 or a 9, he has a “natural” and wins automatically unless the dealer also has an 8 or a 9. If the player has any other point total, the dealer may or may not give him a third card (this depends on the total).
The rules for getting a third card (for both the player and the dealer) are that a player will receive a third card if the total of his/her two first cards is less or equal to five (5). The player has no decision as he/she will be dealt a third card automatically according to the game rules. At the end of the card dealing, whoever has the higher point in total wins the hand. Similar rules apply to the scenario where the banker must get a third card.
Online Baccarat Terms and Definitions
If you are new to baccarat (or even online casino games), you might find that there is certain terminology used in many online casino table games. In the case of baccarat, it could be useful to know this terminology so you won’t get confused when someone uses it on the table. Below is a list of the most common terms and definitions used in baccarat:
- Banco: This term stands for “the bank” or “the house”; it is also referring to a bet made on the Banco hand (the banker’s hand) this is a bet that the dealer must always bet on.
- Bankroll: This term refers to the amount of money that any player has designated for use in gambling at any point in time. Bankroll management is important when it comes to planning a strategy to win at Baccarat.
- Burn: This term refers to discarding the first cards of a shoe, it is used to disrupt the order of the cards in order to prevent any form of cheating. A burn is a measure applied in all types of card games.
- Callman: This is another way to refer to the dealer.
- La Grande: This is a French term used to describe a hand with a natural hand worth nine (9). The translation to English would be “The big one”.
- La Petite: This is a French term used to describe a hand with a natural hand worth eight (8). The translation to English would be “The small one”.
- Natural: This term is used to describe a two-card hand that is worth eight or nine.
- Punto: This term refers to the player(s). It also refers to the baccarat hand that sits opposite the Banco hand.
- Shoe: The term refers to the box used to hold the decks of playing cards that are used in the baccarat game.
- Standoff: The term refers to an event where two hands are of equal value. It can also refer to the wager, where a player bets that the hands will tie.
As we have mentioned before, you will find three simple types of bets in this casino game, bettors have the option of betting on the player or the banker to win; the third option is to bet on a tie between the player and the banker, as you could imagine, this is the highly paid bet that offers the worst possible odds.
Any player must make a bet before the croupier deals the cards to the players. You will have to make a bet before even knowing your cards and there is no option to add any more bets. The payouts for each bet are the following:
- Player bets: are paid 1 to 1.
- Banker bets: are paid 1 to 1 with a 5% commission to the house.
- Tie bets: are paid 8 to 1, and in some online casinos they are even paid 9 to 1.
Baccarat Odds: The Best Bet in Baccarat
Since there are only three possible bets on this casino live dealer game, the outcomes of these bets (and their odds) can vary a lot. The odds of the player’s hand winning are at 45%, while the chance for the player’s hand to lose is 46%. The banker’s winning odds are at 51%. Finally, there is a small chance that the hand will tie, the odds for this outcome are around 9.5%.
Even if you will need to leave a 5% commission to the house, the best bet available in the game of baccarat is the banker bet, not only because you will have the highest odds of winning the bet, but also because the banker bet has the lowest house edge.
Even if there is not an actual “game strategy” for baccarat live, as it is mostly a game of chance, you can still use some betting systems in order to increase your odds of winning your bet. A general rule recommended, especially to new players, is to mostly bet on the banker, make occasional bets on the player and never bet on a tie. Despite the tie being the most profitable bet, it also offers the worst odds in the game.
How we Review the best Baccarat Casinos
We only rank online baccarat casinos that have a track record of fairness, security, and dependability. These casinos are usually licensed and regulated by reputable authorities, and they have received positive feedback from their customers.
We look at the best online baccarat casinos that use easy-to-use software to provide a smooth online baccarat experience. We evaluate customer service quality based on their responsiveness and ability to resolve various issues quickly.
Best Online Baccarat Casino Bonuses
The best online baccarat casinos offer generous bonuses and promotions for registering and using their platforms on a regular basis. The bonuses benefit players by increasing their bankrolls and chances of winning. A no-deposit bonus, a welcome bonus, and a reload bonus are examples of online casino bonuses.
Variety of Payment Methods at Online Baccarat Casinos
Customers can use a variety of secure and convenient banking methods at good online baccarat casinos. They also allow for quick and simple withdrawal processes, allowing players to access their winnings quickly.
You can also find “free” baccarat versions on almost every online casino, this option will allow you to play without risking any real money. Here you will find a list of online casinos based on our casino reviews, popularity, bonuses, promotions, and perks.