PayPal is one of the top ewallets in the world so it is natural casino players want to know which casinos take PayPal for depositing and withdrawing. Here is our list:
Sky High Slots
Music Hall Casino
Players Palace Casino
Captain Spins Casino
Lucky Emperor Casino
Robin Hood Bingo
PayPal is one of the oldest online payment companies that are still used now days; this is not a surprise for anyone as PayPal is one of the fastest, safest and easiest ways of making online payments instantly. These kinds of methods are great for online casinos as a lot of players don’t want to leave their credit or debit cards information and bank transfers, in almost every occasion, take too long.
PayPal is a great way of either making a deposit or withdrawing your winnings from a casino; however, despite this method being effective and really safe, not all casinos take PayPal as a valid payment method; this happens for two reasons: the first one is the companies’ high standards, which allow only the most reputable companies (and casinos) to be associated to PayPal and offer their services. This means that, if you are a part of a casino that takes PayPal or you want to be a part of one, you can be sure that the casino is a high quality and a very responsibly company. The second reason is that some countries (like the US) have very strong regulatory laws and those impede that PayPal is used in the casinos that do have the license to offer their services to US players; however there are some casinos in the US that do accept PayPal as a payment method.
On the other hand, as we already mentioned, PayPal is one of the industries’ giants, every year they improve their security systems and policies in order to make the platform 100% secure (and it is been working really well).
At this page you will find the best casinos that do accept PayPal that we recommend, if you wish to know more about a particular casino, please, visit our “casinos” section at the top of this site, there you will find a huge list of casino reviews with a lot of detailed information about what they have to offer you as a player.
Why use PayPal?
As we have already mentioned, PayPal is a very fast, secure and easy way to make a deposit or a withdrawal from a casino, especially if you don't want to leave your card information at the site. Here on Casino Bonuses Now you will find a list of what we think are the best reasons to use PayPal and some of the cons of using it as a payment method as well:
- No Fees: most of the casinos that take PayPal as a payment method don’t have a transaction fee that apply to payments using this method, so, this is a great way to maintain your winnings intact.
- PayPal is about speed: as most of ewallets, transactions using PayPal only take very few minutes (almost all of the time they are instant), and on the worst case scenario a transaction could take a couple of hours, but nothing compared to using a credit card (usually 1 to 3 business days) or doing a wire transfer (from 5 to 8 business days).
- Easy to use, easy to pay: PayPal’s interface is very user-friendly and really fast.
- Privacy is assured: Casinos won’t be able to see your banking information.
- Safety is priority: as mentioned before, PayPal is very strict when it comes to security, they have and advanced encrypted and protection standards.
- Available everywhere: PayPal’s platforms can be used on almost every device (desktops, phones and tablets).
- High Reputation: PayPal is currently one of the most used ewallets worldwide.
As previously mentioned we will also present you the (very few) cons of using PayPal as a deposit or withdrawal method:
- Casino Restriction: Not every casino out there will accept PayPal as a valid payment method, yet, a lot of casinos take it.
- Country Restriction: As mentioned earlier, some countries like, for example, the United States have very strict laws against casinos using PayPal as a payment method.
- Withdrawal fees: even though these are very rare, some casinos do impose withdrawal fees while using PayPal as a payment method.
Top 10 Casinos that accept PayPal
Here you will find a list of what we think are the best casinos that take PayPal, the list does not necessarily means that a casino is better than another, but if you want to check out any of them we have reviews of them all in our “casinos” section at the top of this page.
- JackpotCity Casino
- Betway Casino
- Ladbrokes Casino
- Mr. Green Casino
- Party Casino
- Betfair Casino
- Leo Vegas Casino
- NetBet Casino
- 888 Casino
Please, remember that if you want to keep posted with the latest news, review, bonuses, promotions, tournaments and more you can follow Casino Bonuses Now on Facebook and Twitter and you can also join or newsletter so you will not miss a chance to win big money this year.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you use PayPal at a casino?
Yes, as long as a casino accepts is a payment method; many casinos do not accept PayPal as a valid payment method due to PayPal restriction or a country's restriction law.
What Casino games can you play using PayPal?
If a casino takes PayPal then you should be able to play any game that the casino offers, however you could find some game restrictions or even bonus restrictions, but that only depends on the casino.
How long does it take to get a withdrawal from PayPal?
One of the perks of using PayPal as a payment method is that withdrawals are made instantly (in some cases they will only take a few minutes).
How much can I deposit at an online casino using PayPal?
This varies from casino to casino. Usually you can deposit $1500 per transaction, $5000 per day and $40000 per month.
How much can I withdraw from an online casino using PayPal?
This varies from casino to casino. Usually you can withdraw up to $40000 per transaction between the casino and PayPal.